Effective Date: January 1, 2017
USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES
You may use the Services only if you can form a binding contract, and only as permitted by law. You are not permitted to use the Services if you are a person under the age of sixteen (16). In accordance with these Terms, you represent that you are not barred from the use of our Services under the laws of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to some specific Services, and we will notify you of such requirements in these Terms or otherwise in connection with those Services.
If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are at least sixteen (16) years old, and that you are authorized to bind that entity to these Terms, in which case the terms “you” and “your” in these Terms will refer to that entity.
The Site, including all of its content, such as text, images, video, audio, and the HTML used to generate pages (“Materials”), are our property or that of our suppliers, partners, or licensors and are protected by patent, trademark, and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit, modify, distribute, or otherwise use any Materials from this Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without our specific written permission. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to access the Site and to use the information and services contained therein in the manner permitted by these Terms.
While pages describing the Services are accessible around the world, not all Services, features, or user-generated content may be available in your country. Personal Classics may, at its sole discretion, block or restrict access to certain Services, features, or user-generated content in certain countries. It is your responsibility to make sure your use of the Services is legal in the country where you live. Services are not available in all languages.
We offer a variety of Services, and additional guidelines, terms and conditions may apply to some Services (“Service Terms”). By using those Services, you agree to be bound by the Service Terms. If these Terms conflict with any Service Terms, those Service Terms will control for that conflict.
Some Services may be accessible on mobile devices. You agree not to use such Services in a way or at a time that distracts you and prevents you from complying with any and all traffic or safety laws.
You are responsible for providing and maintaining any equipment, Internet, and telecommunication service necessary to use the Services and/or to communicate with us at your own cost.
We reserve the right to revoke your account, refuse service, and/or remove or edit content at our sole discretion for any reason at any time including as a result of a violation of these Terms, without notice to you. Personal Classics will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid. Use is void where prohibited by law.
If at any time you encounter others abusing the Services or violating the Terms, please report that behavior or content by e-mailing [email protected].
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to Personal Classics that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You further warrant that you will not use the Services to do anything unlawful, infringing, disruptive, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, lewd, profane, obscene, hateful or otherwise objectionable. You may not use the Services to phish or collect other people’s information without their explicit consent. You may not use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site. You may not use the Site to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Personal Classics or others. Notwithstanding any other rights or restrictions in these Terms, you may not use this Site to: (a) transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with your authorized use of this Site or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us; (b) introduce to the Site or any other computer or web site viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or other harmful code; (c) attempt to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of a system or network, or obtain unauthorized access to any computer system; (d) impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a registered user of this Site or an employee of Personal Classics; (e) invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity; (f) misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address; (g) tamper with or obtain access to this Site or any component of this Site; (h) conduct fraudulent activities; or (i) collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Site for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial e-mail.
You are strictly prohibited from copying, imitating or otherwise replicating the design, layout, look-and-feel, or content of the Services.
Though we hope that all who come to the Personal Classics Sites will act honorably and treat each other fairly, we cannot verify the information that is listed or guarantee the vehicles. The material that appears on the Personal Classics Sites is for general informational purposes only. While we aim to provide a site that is useful, be mindful that the Personal Classics Sites may, from time to time, contain errors. The Personal Classics Sites includes materials and information collected from and provided by third parties that we may not have evaluated or reviewed. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any of the materials or information on the Personal Classics Sites, and you should not rely on it without independent verification.
RULES AND LIMITS ON AND MODIFICATIONS TO THE SITE
We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, information, products, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), features and/or hours of availability, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to the Services without notice or penalty. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole discretion.
MEMBER ACCOUNTS, PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
Certain Services and portions of the Site are only available to those with certain Personal Classics Member Accounts and may require a subscription fee. Upon becoming a Member, you will receive a password and account designation upon completing our registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us at [email protected] of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damage to you or anyone else arising from your failure to comply with this rule.
As a Member, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself in your profile. You are not permitted to rent, sell, sublicense, or otherwise transfer your account to any third party. Membership is void where prohibited by law. Personal Classics reserves the right to revoke or prohibit your membership for any reason at any time. Personal Classics will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid. The Services are for use by individuals sixteen (16) years old or older. By registering for and using the Services you agree that you are of legal age. If we believe that you have created an account impersonating another person or entity, we may, in our sole discretion and after an internal review, either transfer your account to the person or entity you are pretending to represent or terminate your account.
You are responsible for paying all taxes levied in connection with your use of the Services, as well as all third-party fees (such as telephone toll charges, mobile carrier fees, ISP, data plans, credit card fees, foreign exchange fees, etc.).
For any upgrade or downgrade in membership level, the means of payment you provided to establish the account will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. Downgrading your membership level may cause loss of access to and/or the loss of Content, features, or account capacity. It is your responsibility to preserve Content in your account prior to downgrading.
You must cancel your membership five (5) business days before it renews in order to avoid billing of the subscription fees for the next subscription period. Personal Classics does not accept cancellations via phone, e-mail, or any method other than logging into your account and cancelling your service. Upon cancellation, all of your content will be permanently deleted from the servers that provide the Services.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site may contain links to other third party websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Personal Classics and Personal Classics is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Personal Classics accepts no liability, obligation, or responsibility for, the contents or performance of other websites. Personal Classics is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Personal Classics is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to the Linked Sites does not imply any association with its owners or operators, and does not constitute an approval or endorsement of the site, its content, its performance, or its products or services.
All materials on the Site that are created or provided by Personal Classics, including, but not limited to, trademarks, text, graphics, software, sample code, logos, icons, and images, are the property of Personal Classics or other content providers, and are protected by United States and foreign intellectual property laws. The compilation of all the content on this Site is the exclusive property of Personal Classics and is also protected by United States and foreign intellectual property laws. Your use of the Services does not give you ownership of any such intellectual property rights. You may download, view, copy, and print the materials on this Site for personal or internal business use only, provided that you do not remove or alter any trademark, service mark, or logo, or any copyright or other intellectual property notices. Except as provided above, you may not download, view, copy, print, reproduce, distribute, republish, display, post, transmit, or modify any material, or portion thereof, located on the Site, or resell access to the Site, in any form or by any means without our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to revoke any of the rights granted in these Terms at any time, and those rights automatically terminate if you violate any of these Terms. Unauthorized use of any material on the Site may violate copyright law, trademark law, and other laws of the United States and other jurisdictions. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved. Personal Classics is the trademark of Personal Classics, Inc. The other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are trademarks of Personal Classics or others.
Use of the content and materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in these Terms is prohibited. Personal Classics relies upon a network of independent vendors who supply some of the goods and services advertised on the Site and, in most cases, drop ship them directly to you. We are not liable for any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other proprietary or intellectual property rights arising out of content posted on or transmitted through the Site, or items advertised on the Site, by our vendors.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT; LIMITATIONS ON QUANTITY
Excluding Member Content, the information on this Site is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. We will use reasonable efforts to correct errors as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omission; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped, or received, except as prohibited by law). We may create limits on the use of Services or Materials, including limitations on file size and storage space. We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event, promotion, or activity at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged). The inclusion of any products or services on this Site at a particular time does not guarantee that the products or services will be available. If a product offered by our vendors is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it subject to the terms of our return policy.
USER SUBMITTED CONTENT
“User Content” means any content you post to the Site, which may include reviews, comments, image uploading, audio uploading, video uploading, document uploading, captions, participation in forums, curating or creating portfolios and other such features that allow you to add content to the Site. You retain all rights and ownership in your content. You are responsible for any User Content you post to the site. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable or other information you choose to submit as User Content and we reserve the right to remove any User Content generated by any user at our sole discretion. You understand that once you post User Content, your content becomes public. We are not responsible for keeping any User Content confidential so if you do not want anyone to read or see that content, do not submit, post or upload it to the Site.
Personal Classics does not claim ownership rights to the materials you provide (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to the Services. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your content, you grant Personal Classics (and our affiliates) without compensation a worldwide license to copy, communicate, distribute, transmit, host, make modifications or derivative works, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, edit, translate, reproduce, store, and use such content. The license granted by you is solely for the purpose of operating, marketing, promoting, and improving our Services as well as marketing, showcasing and/or representing you. We will attribute to you if we incorporate your content into Personal Classics features, publications, reviews, promotional materials and/or marketing materials. You may terminate this license at any time by e-mailing [email protected] and indicating your desire to no longer have Personal Classics (or its affiliates) use your work. However, you agree that Personal Classics may retain and use copies of your content for archival or backup purposes and for investigation purposes related to copyright infringement and other unlawful activities.
By submitting your content to our Services, you also give other Personal Classics users the right to share your content via various social media platforms integrated and/or linked with the Site. We may, but are not required, to offer you ways to access and remove your content. We may also provide ways for you to limit the scope of use and access and other user’s access and use of your content. You are responsible for determining the limitations that are placed on your content and for applying the appropriate level of access to your content. We do not monitor, track, or otherwise control what others do with your content. It is your sole responsibility to let other users know how your content may be shared and your responsibility to adjust the setting related to accessing and sharing your content accordingly.
Personal Classics respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Personal Classics will respond to clear notices of copyright infringement consistent with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Personal Classics may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide all notices for making claims of copyright infringement Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), to our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2) a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4) your address, telephone number, and email address;
5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Our Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By e-mail: [email protected]
By mail: Personal Classics, Inc.
P.O. Box 1312
Midlothian, Virginia 23113
Before you file an infringement notice, please consider whether or not the use of copyrighted material at issue is protected by the “fair use” doctrine, as you could be liable for costs and attorney’s fees should you file a takedown notice where there is no infringing use. Please also confirm that you haven’t authorized the use at issue (for instance, if you or your company gave the individual or entity the right to use that material in the performance of work for you and they now wish to use those materials as examples of their past work). If you are unsure as to whether a use of your copyrighted material constitutes infringement, please contact an attorney. You may also wish to consult publicly available reference materials such as those found at the U.S. Copyright Agency website (www.copyright.gov) or at the Chilling Effects website (www.chillingeffects.org).
If you believe that access to your content was disabled or removed by Personal Classics as a result of an improper or incorrect copyright infringement notice, please send our Copyright Agent (contact information provided above) a written counter-notice that contains all or the following information:
1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2) a description of the work or other content that you claim has been improperly removed or restricted;
3) a description of where the material was located on the site;
4) your address, telephone number, and email address;
5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not an example of copyright infringement;
6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Counter-Notice is accurate and complete.
ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Services may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
• Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any content that derives from illegal acts.
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any content which contains bullying, hate speech, malicious threats or direct attacks on individuals or groups.
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any content depicting real-world violence of an illegal, excessive or sadistic nature.
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any offers for the illegal sale of regulated goods (firearms, alcohol, tobacco, or adult products).
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any content that infringes on the legal rights of another individual or group (copyrights, trademarks, and instances involving libel).
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any statements or other content on behalf of an individual or group that you do not legally represent.
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any sexual content involving minors.
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any content depicting explicit sexual acts.
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any content that glorifies or otherwise encourages illegal self-harm.
• Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
• Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
• Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
• Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
• Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
• Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
• Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Personal Classics has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Personal Classics will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid. If while using the Service, you encounter Content you find inappropriate, or otherwise believe to be a violation of these Terms, you may report it by sending an email to [email protected].
We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, we specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Personal Classics spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Personal Classics.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Personal Classics may access, review or disclose information about you, or your use of the Services, to screen for certain types of content or behavior that violates our Terms or that may be of an illegal nature. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
Personal Classics offers advertising opportunities to increase the visibility of your products and services. Advertising fees vary by opportunity. Ad fees will be clearly outlined before you commit to purchasing an ad. Advertising fees are collected prior to display of your ad.
CODE OF CONDUCT
To make sure that Personal Classics continues to be a place that’s safe and respectful, we ask that you:
• Only upload your own work.
• Respect everyone’s privacy.
• Treat others as you wish to be treated.
• Do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Do not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
• Do not upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
• Do not upload any content that derives from illegal acts.
• Do not bully, perform hate speech, malicious threats or direct attacks on individuals or groups.
• Do not upload content depicting real-world violence of an illegal, excessive or sadistic nature.
• Do not post offers for the illegal sale of regulated goods (firearms, alcohol, tobacco, or adult products).
• Do not post any content that infringes on the legal rights of another individual or group (copyrights, trademarks, and instances involving libel).
• Do not post statements or other content on behalf of an individual or group that you do not legally represent.
• Do not post sexual content involving minors.
• Do not post content depicting explicit sexual acts.
• Do not post content that glorifies or otherwise encourages illegal self-harm.
• Do not upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
• Do not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
• Do not conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
• Do not download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
• Do not falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
• Do not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
• Do not violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
• Do not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
• Do not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
As a member of the community, you have the opportunity to report content or members that don’t meet Personal Classics Guidelines. Please do so by e-mailing [email protected]
The following terms apply if you are eligible and enrolled in the automatic payment plan (“AutoBilling”).
• You authorize Personal Classics to keep your payment card information on file and to charge the card on file on the first day of each calendar month for the current month’s subscription fee, and at any time fees or other payments are due.
• When your card account is debited, you will receive an email from Personal Classics to the email address on file letting you know the amount charged. You can also review this information by accessing your account on the Personal Classics site.
• If your card account on file with us is closed or the account number is changed, or if, for any reason, a charge is rejected by your card issuer, you must update your card information or supply a new card number, as appropriate, in your Personal Classics account. If your charge is refused by the issuer for any reason, you may be subject to penalties such as the suspension of privileges and/or termination. Your authorization applies to any successor or replacement card you provide.
• You may cancel AutoBilling and revert to manual billing by updating your billing setting in your Personal Classics account. Personal Classics requires a reasonable period of time to act after we receive your notice. This means that an additional automatic payment may be made to your card account while we are processing your request.
• Suspended or terminated members remain obligated to pay Personal Classics for all unpaid fees per our Terms.
Users may arrange and attend online virtual events or in-person events (“Events”) with one or more individuals. Users are solely responsible for interactions with others. Users must comply with Personal Classics’s policies and acknowledge and agree to comply with the laws of the city, county and country in which the Event occurs. Additional eligibility requirements for a particular group or Event may be set by the group’s contact person. Personal Classics is not involved with user generated groups, the groups’ requirements, or the group’s events.
Personal Classics does not supervise or control the Events, user-initiated online or offline gatherings, or the interactions among and between users and other persons or companies. Users are solely responsible for interactions with others. Users understand that Personal Classics does not in any way screen its users. All users agree to exercise caution and good judgment in all interactions with others, particularly if meeting offline or in person.
At times when Personal Classics does host an Event, either online or offline, the attendees agree to indemnify and hold harmless Personal Classics, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors and representatives from any suit, actions, damages, liability and expense in connection with personal injury, death, and/or tangible property damage resulting from their acts or omissions. By attending a Personal Classics hosted Event, the attendees acknowledge and accept the Terms described here. Personal Classics is not responsible for any injury to persons attending the event, nor does it assume responsibility for any loss of property, damage or theft. Attendees must honor and comply with all applicable Federal, State and local laws and ordinances and must conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. Personal Classics reserves the right to remove or refuse entry to individuals whose behavior is unruly, offensive, dangerous or otherwise unacceptable. Personal Classics is not responsible for the actions of attendees in connection with their consumption of alcohol during a Personal Classics Event. Personal Classics forbids the use or possession of illegal drugs or substances at Personal Classics Events.
LIABILITY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES MAY EXPOSE YOU TO CONTENT FROM OTHERS THAT YOU MAY FIND OFFENSIVE, INDECENT, OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AND THAT YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT THAT RISK. VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THE SITE OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEW OF PERSONAL CLASSICS OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR CONTRACTORS. WE DO NOT SUPPORT OR ENDORSE CERTAIN CONTENT POSTED BY USERS AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THEIR CONTENT IS CORRECTLY LABELLED, RATED OR CATEGORIZED.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. PERSONAL CLASSICS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE SERVICES SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS PERSONAL CLASSICS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AND CONTRACTORS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES, DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR CONTENT, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR PERSONAL CLASSICS MATERIALS, YOUR VIOLATION OF THE TERMS, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF ANOTHER.
PERSONAL CLASSICS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE. FOR EXAMPLE, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENT OR WILL BE CONSTANTLY AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERR-FREE; (b) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE; OR THAT (c) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECT IN THE SITE, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED. PERSONAL CLASSICS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SERVICE CONTACT : [email protected]
Personal Classics reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Personal Classics site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. You can stop using the Services at any time. Any fees that you have paid prior to termination are not refundable, and termination does not relieve you of any payment obligations you have. If the Services are terminated or discontinued, then we will make all reasonable efforts to notify you and provide an opportunity to retrieve your content. If a group or organizational administrator terminates your access to a Service, then you may be unable to access content that you or other members of that group or organization have posted or shared with the group or organization.
GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Richmond City, Virginia, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Personal Classics Services. Use of the Personal Classics Services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Personal Classics as a result of this agreement or use of the Personal Classics Services. Personal Classics’ performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Personal Classics’ right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Personal Classics Services or information provided to or gathered by Personal Classics with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. If we do not enforce, or delay enforcement, of the Terms or any additional policies against you, we have not waived our enforcement rights.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Personal Classics with respect to the Personal Classics Services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Personal Classics with respect to the Personal Classics Services. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish of the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English and that the English version of this agreement will be the version used when interpreting or construing this agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that breach of these Terms will result in irreparable harm that would be difficult to measure; and, therefore, that upon any such breach or threat of such breach, Personal Classics shall be entitled to seek injunctive and other appropriate equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction (without the necessity of proving actual damages or of posting a bond), in addition to whatever remedies it may have at law, under these Terms, or otherwise.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS
You cannot assign or transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement to another person or entity without the written permission of Personal Classics. We can transfer our rights and obligations to you without permission if we are acquired by or merge with another company, or sell one of the Services to another company.
ADJUSTMENTS TO TERMS
Unless the Terms say otherwise, you must send any notices to:
Personal Classics, Inc.
P.O. Box 1312
Midlothian, Virginia 23113
Personal Classics will give all notices via e-mail, regular mail, express shipping, text message, postings on or within the Services, or other means reasonable for the type of notice being provided.
All contents of the Personal Classics Services are: Copyright 2017 by Personal Classics and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.